Latest Revision: May 19th, 2016
Excel Generation hereinafter (“Excel Generation”) values the privacy of the users, subscribers, publishers, members, and others who visit and use the Excel Generation Platform (collectively or individually, “You” or “Users”). By using the Excel Generation Platform on www.Excel Generation.com, you expressly consent to the information handling practices described in this notice.
1. THE INFORMATION EXCEL GENERATION COLLECTS
User-provided Information: You may provide to Excel Generation what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as full name, email address, postal mailing address, home/mobile telephone number) if you log in to the Excel Generation Platform, or otherwise use the features and functionality of the Excel Generation Platform.
Technologies such as: cookies, beacons, tags and scripts are used by Ace Learning Company and our marketing partners, affiliates, or analytics or online customer support service providers. These technologies are used in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on the use of these technologies by these companies on an individual as well as aggregated basis.
Log Files – As is true of most web sites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include Internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you, to improve marketing, analytics, or site functionality.
We use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to store content information and preferences. Various browsers may offer their own management tools for removing HTML5 LSOs.
2. THE WAY EXCEL GENERATION USES INFORMATION
• Excel Generation uses the information that you provide or that we collect to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and services found on the Excel Generation Platform as well as to track user-generated content and Users to the extent necessary to comply as a service provider with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
• We will use your email address, without further consent, for administrative communications such as notifying you of major Excel Generation Platform updates, for customer service purposes, to address copyright infringement or defamation issues, or to contact you regarding any content that you have posted to or downloaded from the Excel Generation Platform.
• Excel Generation uses all of the information that we collect to understand the usage trends and preferences of our Users, to improve the way the Excel Generation Platform works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
• Excel Generation may use “Automatically Collected” information and “Cookies” information to: (a) automatically update the Excel Generation application on your system; (b) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you access the Excel Generation Platform; (c) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages accessed; (d) provide such metrics to Users as they pertain to such User’s uploaded content; and (e) track your entries, submissions, and status in any promotions or other activities.
3. WHEN EXCEL GENERATION DISCLOSES INFORMATION
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
• Excel Generation does not share your personally identifiable information with other organizations for their marketing or promotional uses without your prior express consent. Please be aware, however, that any personally identifiable information that you voluntarily choose to display on the Excel Generation Platform – such as when you publish any works or profile information – becomes publicly available and may be collected and used by others without restriction.
• We may disclose User information to affiliated companies or other businesses or persons to: provide web site hosting, maintenance, and security services; fulfill orders; conduct data analysis and create reports; offer certain functionality; and assist Excel Generation in improving the Excel Generation Platform and creating new services features. We require that these parties process such information in compliance with this Privacy Notice, we authorize only a limited use of such information, and we require these parties to use reasonable confidentiality measures.
• Excel Generation may disclose User information if required to do so by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws (such as U.S. Copyright law) or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant in the manner required by the requesting entity.
• Excel Generation also reserves the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary: to take precautions against liability; to protect Excel Generation from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Excel Generation Platform; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Excel Generation, our Users, or others.
4. YOUR CHOICES
You may, of course, decline to share your personally identifiable information with Excel Generation, in which case Excel Generation will not be able to provide to you some of the features and functionality found on the Excel Generation Platform. You may update, correct, or delete your user information and preferences at any time here. With your consent we may post your testimonial along with your name. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us by telephone or postal mail at the contact information listed below.
To protect your privacy and security, we take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting you account access or making corrections to your information. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR MAINTAINING THE SECRECY OF YOUR UNIQUE PASSWORD AND ACCOUNT INFORMATION AT ALL TIMES. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Please contact us if you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
You can log in to our site using sign-in services such as Facebook Connect or an Open ID provider. These services will authenticate your identity and provide you the option to share certain personal information with us such as your name and email address to pre-populate our sign up form. Services like Facebook Connect give you the option to post information about your activities on this web site to your profile page to share with others within your network.
5. OUR COMMITMENT TO DATA SECURITY
excel generation uses commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to excel generation, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, excel generation makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
If Excel Generation learns of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. Excel generation may post a notice on the excel generation platform if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. To receive a free written notice of a security breach you should notify us at privacy excel generation.com.
6. OUR COMMITMENT TO CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
if you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access the Excel Generation Platform at any time or in any manner. Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Excel Generation does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information from persons under 13 years-of-age. If Excel Generation learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13-years-of-age has been collected on or through the Excel Generation Platform, then Excel Generation will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are the parent or legal guardian of a child under 13 who has become Excel Generation Platform member, then please contact Excel Generation at privacy excel generation.com to have that child’s account terminated and information deleted. The following are some resources that may help parents and legal guardians in monitoring and limiting your children’s’ access to certain types of material on the Internet.
7. CHANGES AND UPDATES TO THIS PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice may be revised periodically without further notice to you and this will be reflected by the posted date above. Please revisit this page to stay aware of any changes. In general, we only use your personal information in the manner described in the privacy notice in effect when we received that personal information. Your continued use of the Excel Generation Platform constitutes your agreement to this Privacy Notice and any future revisions. For revisions to this Privacy Notice that may be materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of personal information you have provided to us, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you and obtain your consent before implementing revisions with respect to such information.
8. EXCEL GENERATION CONTACT
Please contact excel generation with any questions or comments about this privacy notice, your personal information, and our third-party disclosure practices or your consent choices at: Excel Generation by email: email@example.com. We will respond to your inquiry within 30 days of its receipt.
QUESTIONS/COMMENTS/CONCERNS: If you have any questions about the contents of this page, or simply wish to reach us for any other reason, you may do so by using our Contact information.